We are living in a fast-paced lifestyle. We work all day and even during the weekends that finding time to really workout is a big challenge. Some of us don’t even have the time to do that at all so in return we sometimes forget to take care of ourselves and our heath. However, you can choose to do something about it or not. This is why you need the best rowing machine for home so you can start your day with a good exercise even if you need to be at work for long hours.
Now if you are open to the thought of working out at home then you are in luck! There are many fitness equipment these days that you can use at home with no fuzz. One of this equipment is your rowing machine. Yes, a rowing machine! The motion of rowing a boat can be done right in the middle of your living room with the help of this equipment. It has also proven to be one of the best ways to exercise. So if you are trying to lose weight, release stress or simply doing your exercise routines, this machine can help you with that. So if you want to know the best rowing machine for home then here are the top best-sellers in the market today!
- Concept2 Model D – this is a good rowing machine if you are looking for something light to work with. It’s made from sturdy materials and has a warranty of five years for the body and frames. Plus this has been one of the row machines rated with 4.5 stars in Amazon by its users so you know for sure that you can get your money’s worth with it.
- WaterRower Oxbridge Rowing Machine in Cherry with S4 Monitor – if you are looking for something that looks and feels fancy then this one is your best pick.The flywheel sits in an enclosed water tank to provide smooth, quiet, self-regulated resistance which makes your exercise routines great. It also comes with a stylish monitor so you will definitely feel like a total winner with this row machine.
- Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine with PM5 – this one is an effective full-body, low-impact workout rowing machine. Its flywheel is designed to minimize noise while maximizing a smooth feel. It also comes with an adjustable arm monitor so you can easily track your progress. It is designed with a 14-inch seat height with nickel-plated chain and an adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle for better grips. It can also hold about 500lbs. of weight so anyone can actually use this machine at home!
- WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine in Ash Wood with S4 Monitor – another great product from WaterRower is this machine. It is designed with ash and stained honey oak construction that is good for absorbing sound and vibration. It also has an enclosed water tank which provides smooth, noiseless and self-regulated resistance for better exercises. It’s a bit pricey but if it’s performance you want then this is one of the best options to have.
- Stamina Avari Programmable Magnetic Exercise Rower – one of the best row machines for home is the Stamina Avari. It’s made with 12 workout programs including 6 cardio profiles that you can choose from. The LCD is backlit and this machine comes with an extruded rowing beams made of aluminum. It is also rated with 4.5 stars by many customers so you know for sure that their experience with this model is a good one.
Rowing machines can help you big time. If you want to lose weight, this is the best exercise for you as it involves all parts of the body. Toning muscles is not a problem since rowing machines can target several major muscles in the body like your gluteal muscles, biceps, triceps and many others. If you are after a good cardio workout, look no further. Rowing machines are great partners in cardio training. Plus it also helps in burning calories! A good hour on the rowing machine can burn hundreds of calories, so if you really want to stay fit and have a good routine workout at home invest only on the best row machines for home! This way you know for sure that the money you have spent is worth every penny.